Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• added: Last Stand

Last Stand Spotlight

I've added the Last Stand game mode to the game server to aid in seeding.

The following maps are available for sh_changelevel anytime and will appear in mapvotes when the game server's player count is low enough for seeding:

ns2_ls_pad
    ns2_ls_hangar
    ns2_ls_frost
    ns2_ls_hellevator
    ns2_ls_descent
    ns2_ls_rockdown
    ns2_ls_storm

Unlike Arclight, I haven't (yet?) forced Last Stand gameplay to immediately end once the game server has enough players for NS2.
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 03-04-2016, 02:21 AM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: added: Last Stand

Please report any mod conflicts (TGNS mod largely assumes the NS2 game mode).
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i remember playing this a long time ago, i think. if its what i remember i had fun and its a good change of pace.

Comment

The notification bot just let me know the server has seeded ... on ns2_ls_hellevator. Looks like it must be working. I look forward to trying Last Stand again myself.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X