TGNS Community Gifts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGNS Community Gifts

Community members sometimes selflessly contribute gifts to the TGNS admins for distribution to exemplary community members. This thread is where we'll distribute those gifts and briefly present the wonderful things folks are doing that make TGNS special.

When you see something you really like on the TGNS game server, choose "Feedback" from their scoreboard row menu and tell us about it! The admins will review nominations and share the good news here!
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: TGNS Community Gifts

Fodderkill has donated 2 Tundra skin bundles to the community gift pool and are available for two members to win!

Comment

Great idea!
      HaX^

Comment

Congrats to Lost and Hax for receiving the bundles, and thank you to Fodderkill.

Comment

I've decided to pay it forward and so I will be giving away 2 Tundra Skin bundles as well.
          HaX^

Comment

Nice! :)
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

So I was going to give away 2 Tundra packs, but I've been asking around during Captains Night, and no one seemed to want them. So, in exchange, I am giving away a 1 year SM to [MENTION=120348]Kears[/MENTION]. He has shown commitment to the community, helping me and others seed the server, and I wanted to reward his efforts. Congratulations [MENTION=120348]Kears[/MENTION]!
              HaX^

Comment

Snap! What a nice thing to do, [MENTION=67241]HaX^[/MENTION]! Thanks so much!

And [MENTION=120348]Kears[/MENTION], great job being awesome! :)

Supporting Memberships and folks being awesome -- two key prerequisites to the server's success!
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X