map thumbnails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map thumbnails

Where can I find from-the-ground (not overhead) thumbnail images of NS maps (at least the stock maps, if nothing else)?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: map thumbnails

*cough*

http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22natural+selection%22+map+images&btnI=I 'm+Feeling+Lucky
    Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for, but the gamma on those is unusable, and the images are from the version when co_core didn't have a readyroom.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

How about here?

http://www.serverspy.net/site/mapinf...3.0%20beta%205

Comment

Excellent find, but the watermarks are unacceptable.

Comment

Hrm.....

These are kinda dark I think... but how about here?

(Link is to a dir listing so you don't have to click through a lot of pages)

http://hl1stats.saix.net/hlstatsimg/maps/ns/

For the reference, here is the page that the Pulse image comes from...
            http://hl1stats.saix.net/hlstats.php..._pulse&game=ns

Comment

hey buddy, I just checked out those pics and they are all crap by my standards on all the pages, but thats by my standards... not knocking you guys who found em but knocking whoever put em on webpages as good thumbs. Hey wyz, if you can't find anything that's "perfect", I'll take some myself and photoshop em right with decent gamma in memorable ares of the maps. let me know if you don't find what you need, and I'll make em for you. what do you need em for excactly?
              _________
              <OP8-322>
              %#^^^#%

Comment

OP8, please send me one of ns_nothing so that I can evaluate it. It's for a TC ladder site I'm setting up for NS. Details to come later.

Comment

Rgr dude. got 3 different sizes, 2 labled 1 plain. I took the screenies for em in the powersilo hive cause it sticks in my head as the most recognizable location in that map. IM me and I'll send you the zip.
                  _________
                  <OP8-322>
                  %#^^^#%

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse