AMXX upgrade this weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMXX upgrade this weekend

I don't know yet what time it will happen, but I know it will likely take me one to two hours, as there's a lot of work for me to do. This will most likely happen on Sat or Sun morning, but I'm not sure yet.

If you see the server down, assume it's due to this.

If plugins break in the upgrade, I'll be looking to fix them immediately. Some may take me longer to repair.

AMXX 1.6, to which the server will be upgraded, introduces several bug fixes and introduces several new features to plugin developers, including myself.

However, initially, if all goes well, this upgrade should be rather transparent to the player.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: AMXX upgrade this weekend

I decided I was prepared to do this tonight, while no one was playing, so I did.

Please be patient if we experience unwanted behavior from the server.

The only two plugins which failed to make the upgrade are Territory and my plugin which prevents team joins immediately after a map change. I'm sure they'll both get upgraded soon, but not tonight.

Please do report unsatisfactory server performance to admins via PM. Thank you.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wyzcrack, I've noticed some odd behavior. The server seems to not be saving my xp across combat games, and my K:D are showing up in ns mode.

I love Wyzcracccck and he would never edit my post to makeh teh revenge on me.

Comment

Strange. Looks like the forums are bugged, too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X