TGNS Replay Contributors Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGNS Replay Contributors Guide

I've published the TGNS Replay Contributors Guide, a step-by-step guide to help anyone trying to add their own cameras to TGNS Replay. I've linked to this guide from the Replay homepage, and I'd very much appreciate any content and/or formatting feedback. Many thanks!
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: TGNS Replay Contributors Guide

The "Learn about the TGNS Replay Add Helper Userscript" link near the bottom of the page links to the Recording Helper page instead of the Add Helper Userscript page.

Also, since yesterday or so, the Replay page no longer has a link to the Add Game Recording page.

Comment

Re: TGNS Replay Contributors Guide

I've fixed both mistakes. Thank you!
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X