Picture Thread -- Rebooted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Thread -- Rebooted

So.... approximately a gajillion years ago, there was a "Post your picture" thread. It's still there, you can go back and find it. Unsurprisingly, most/all of the links are dead, and frankly, there are about 4 users active users still on here. If you dig around, though, you CAN find Wyz on a jetski.... Anyway, I thought it might be fun to reboot the tread (rather than actually revive it, since no one has posted in it in 12 years..... literally... i think that was before the internet).

I'll go first cuz...

(yes, i was a bit bored at work today, whateves... get off my lawn)
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Re: Picture Thread -- Rebooted

Posing for a photo. I was scared of the Rattlesnake.
    Attached Files
    HaX^

Comment

Re: Picture Thread -- Rebooted

Six Flags Fiesta Texas!!!! I need to go back there... haven't been back since the Iron Rattler went in. (RIP Rattler)

Comment

The new forums makes this easier.
        HaX^
        Attached Files
        Last edited by QuestionableMagic; 10-23-2016, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuestionableMagic View Post
          The new forums makes this easier.
          HaX^
          We need to go deeper.
          HaX^

Comment

I dont exactly have a picture, but I do have a YouTube channel called Beardly Honest. It's definitely a work in progress and I'm still working on getting my website/blog up for it; I am on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter though.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChn...TeiWd-A6E9wpcA

I mostly do unboxings of various monthly subscription boxes and give my opinions of what I find inside. Every Tuesday I have a special segment called Try It Tuesday where I try new products and things suggested by viewers.

Feel free to check me out in all my bearded glory. I'm always in the process of growing my channel so if you do end up checking it out please subscribe, like, comment, share, etc :P

-mirage

Comment

I now have my website up www.beardlyhonest.com please let me know if you like it!

Comment

Originally posted by miragezors View Post
                I now have my website up www.beardlyhonest.com please let me know if you like it!
                I don't like that white on blue background in your about page makes it hard to read.
                Also ill subscribe even if you lost both captain rounds to my team. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X