ns2_summitB307

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_summitB307

I've added ns2_summitB307 to the server with the same spawns as ns2_summit.

I don't know too much about the map, except that it's designed to be taking baby steps to improve ns2_summit.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: ns2_summitB307

It's probably not going to make it in time for 307, but will likely be included in the next patch after that. It's intended to improve the experience for aliens in a lot of rooms that good marines can currently dominate by adding a few more things to hide behind / weave between.
    remi.D

Comment

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shikas/...57006719861143

I think there is a missing pipe in Atrium to get out of the trench.

Comment

I have removed ns2_summitB307 from the game server, as its changes have been included in NS2 build 307.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

\o/
          remi.D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed