ns2_mesh (formerly ns2_docking2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_mesh (formerly ns2_docking2)

I've added ns2_mesh to the server with the following spawns (Marines, Aliens):

Hangar, Isolation
    Hangar, Generator
    Transit, Generator
    Transit, Departures

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...omment_2306376

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=232436788

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...=1#post1888654
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 08-19-2016, 02:19 PM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: ns2_mesh (formerly ns2_docking2)

If anyone wants different spawns, I'm very receptive to suggestions.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

thane mentioned tonight during Captains Night that we might adjust spawns on this map to force Marines to spawn only in Transit and Hangar -- the two southern spawn points, while forcing the Aliens to spawn in the northern 3 spawn points. The argument being that the northern spawn points are predominently riddled with vents, making them much easier to bile, while the southern spawn locations seem to be more friendly to Marines. What do you guys think? Should we adjust the spawn options on this map to have Aliens in the north and Marines in the south?

Comment

I would agree. It seems to me that Transit is really hard to hold as an alien due to the open winding hallway on the southern/right side. This would make sense as far as spawns go.
        HaX^

Comment

I've adjusted the spawns and updated OP:

Hangar, Isolation
          Hangar, Generator
          Transit, Generator
          Transit, Departures

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X