This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who won the captains game?

Realisticly I don't care who won the game. I believe, quite firmly, that know who won, and that I know the reason why. To be quite frank, you'll no longer be seeing me around do to the fact that I don't find this community, mature enough, and I don't feel like I am being treated fairly.
    P.S. I'd never team stack, I have a logical pattern of thinking and anyone who disagrees with it would have to proved PROOF in the opposing direction. Later. Infro

Re: So who won the captains game?

Wait... anybody care to provide context? So far I have:

Infro on leave
    Accusations of team stacking
    Infro on leave

Comment

The accusations are from quite some time ago, and every once in a while. I left a captains game because ~3-4 people were listening and weren't mic spamming. I tried to get them to stop, beaconed 3 times to try and get my team to go to where i told them to, after that i recycled the IPs and waited a bit, beaconed, restated where and what I wanted them too do, same old crap happened again, I rebuilt IPs, lots of mic spam and stupidity, and so I left and got banned.

Comment

This is a sad loss. I hope to see you back on sometime and that you might change your mind. I know I always enjoyed your company and I know many other people do too. Sounds like some sort of action needs to be taken if the server has become immature though. Hopefully there can be a resolution and you will come back to the server.

Comment

Maturity starts with how you handle stressful situations.

A rant thread about how you don't think we're mature enough to enjoy your company including the tale of your banning (Recycling the IPs? Come on.) is not a step in the right direction. It drips with irony and self-pity.

That said, I've enjoyed the games in the past, and will miss your presence. But if this is how you're going to choose to act, you force the hand of the admins.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse