Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the details of the "new hive doesn't spawn eggs" bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the details of the "new hive doesn't spawn eggs" bug?

For those who might not know, new hives will sometimes never spawn eggs. Accepting that it won't be fixed until... it's fixed... does anyone know what /causes/ it, or, put another way, what should someone know to best operate within the context of the bug?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: what are the details of the "new hive doesn't spawn eggs" bug?

I haven't been able to put it to a pattern. I observe (which means this should be treated as hostile information until verified) that it is usually a second hive, not a third. Which hive it affects is not always certain either, as your original hive may be the one that doesn't spawn anymore.

Spawning eggs manually at that hive might jumpstart it, but not always.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X