Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone tell me how i can get an avatar up that isn't one of those silly smileys? :oops:

I'm not sure. I can offer, however, that I have a microphone, and my forum account allows for custom avatars. Draw your own conclusions.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Indeed I can Beb-san.

Just above there is a "Profile" button, click on it (log in if it prompts). At the bottom, there is something that says "Upload Avatar from your machine:", and then a text box and a Browse button. Click browse, find the avatar you want, and it will be uploaded when you hit submit. Images limited in size to 100x100 or 10KB.

--Dep

Comment

thank you very much, sir

Comment

rawr, strong bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke
            rawr, strong bad!
            Oh holy crap!!!!....
            "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

baleeted!

Comment

haha

baleeted!

haha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement