captains games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captains games

Why do i always miss them. Are they random, on a schedule?

Re: captains games

They happen just about every night, and aren't scheduled. People suggest them, and it happens as long as no one disagrees.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

thx

Comment

They typically will only happen when a large number of regulars and/or supporting members are on the server, so you'll need to be around during peak hours for captains games.
        Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Play when keres is on the server.

Comment

8pm-12pm are key hours where many regulars are on. Usually there is a 2-4 match 'TG prime time' where there are lots of awesome matches, each with a different flavor depending on the night somewhere in that time period. If you catch it, it's glorious.

Nevertheless if there arent a lot of people on the server - join! Once you join, one more will join, etc, etc...don't just browse the server list because many others like you are doing that...if you start joining, it will go down like dominos.

Comment

Thx for the info guys. Ya i try to catch Keres on the server she's a dam good com!
              See ya on the server.

Comment

well thank you bullet :)
                --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by micr0c0sm
                  Nevertheless if there arent a lot of people on the server - join! Once you join, one more will join, etc, etc...don't just browse the server list because many others like you are doing that...if you start joining, it will go down like dominos.
                  I dont even play this game and I know this is true. It's true for EVERY game! So if you don't want to sit and wiat for someone else to join.. maybe get into the server, minimize the game, pull up Winamp and listen to some music? Anything. It helps populate the servers when they're dead.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X