Temp Admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temp Admin

Ok ihave some questions about temp admin privlages. Do i have a reserved slot as long as the server is not full of TG players, like today the server was full & i could'nt get in. Im sure there is a place on this site that tells about this but i cant find it.
    Help plz. thx.

Re: Temp Admin

The last link in the first post of our How do I get a reserved slot on the server? thread points to a thread in the CS:S forums which explains how to connect to a full server.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Also note that this is purely a Supporting Member deal; the temp-admin portion of the program is unrelated to connecting to the server.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Note: this is purely a Supporting Member deal; the temp-admin portion of the program is unrelated to connecting to the server.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Note: this is purely a Supporting Member deal; the temp-admin portion of the program is unrelated to connecting to the server.
          "Daddy?"

"Yes honey?"

"How did Wyzcrak get to over eight thousand posts?"

"Gee, honey, I don't know. Maybe he's a damn dirty hacker."
          [volun2]
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

thx for the info.

Comment

"Daddy?"

"Yes honey?"

"How did Pokerface get to over two and a half thousand posts?"

"Gee, honey, I don't know. Maybe he's a damn dirty whiner."

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                "Daddy?"

"Yes honey?"

"How did Wyzcrak get to over eight thousand posts?"

"Gee, honey, I don't know. Maybe he's a damn dirty hacker."
                Hmmm, just a thought, but Wyz might take more umbrage from someone that can correctly post a sig image. :D

Comment

Ya'll gonna make me cry.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                    Hmmm, just a thought, but Wyz might take more umbrage from someone that can correctly post a sig image. :D
                    What's amiss with my sig image? It looks exactly how I want it to look.

I can work img tags just fine... see?
                    [volun2]

Comment

lol "not yours"

I love that picture.

Comment

http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.php/Natural_Selection

^^ complete the last section!
                        USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse