Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo!

Hello to all,

Hey guys. Well i now can say i lived through a hurricane. Not even Katrina can stop the RisingSun! I am now on a laptop back in Mississippi on Keesler AFB. I may try to play NS again when i can actually get a mouse and keyboard and go back to owning all :P Only problem is our BX (Or super walmart where i get everything tax free an cheap) is leveled and so is most of the surrounding town :/ Stupid Hurricane. So i hope everyone is doing well and would love to hear the latest cool stuff about the game. Also to hear from those freeloaders that i am still paying for their memberships lol. My bad... i had forgotten i was. LOL but no biggie ;) So friends of mine SOUND OFF!
    Quotes From Wise People:
    "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
    "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
    "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Re: Yo!

Hey, when you get up and running give the Dystopia server a try. Its the next big thing. Its what all the cool kids are playing.

Welcome back, again.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Home
      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Welcome back. Good to see you.

Comment

wud up!111

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement