This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think someone is cheating...

Due to vac being disabled on the server we may get more people that are cheating/hacking playing on it. If you think someone is hacking/cheating here is a correct way to deal with it:

Don't accuse people of hacking using any kind of chat, even teamchat or voice. This doesn't solve anything and only leads to problems.

Don't join spec in the server, the person will most likely know you think they are cheating, also this takes a slot on the server for someone who isn't playing.

Join HLTV. type connect tgns.tacticalgamer.com:27020 in the console. Most people don't even know HLTV is always on the server and it records every game.

Contact an admin: http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.php/NS_Admins
    Sometimes wyz is around in #tacticalgamer on gamesurge.

LazyEye

Re: If you think someone is cheating...

1) do as he says
    2) give him positive rep

He's got it down perfectly. PM me if you have questions. There's really nothing to say here.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X