Hi fellas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi fellas

Finaly found my CS cd, installed it, downloaded ns v3.0 beta 5, but cant connect to the server, it tells me "client.dll is different from the server", TG server.

Im guessing version on the server is different.

What is it and where can I download it :) ?

Thanks, see you soon.

Re: Hi fellas

The server is running 3.05 (not 3.0 beta 5), but there is nothing for the client beyond 3.0 final.

NSA has the download until naturalselection.com comes back online:

http://www.nsarmslab.com/files/ns_install_v3.exe
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

OMG he has stopped playing WOW.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

ok got it, appears to be working but get " youve been kicked "reason: you have no entry to the server"

is it still open to non members? 9/14 is the capacity atm.

Comment

Players with the name "nsplayer" are not allowed into the server. Simply change your name to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
            OMG he has stopped playing WOW.

hehe not yet :) still playing WoW.

but i will be playing NS once again.

btw changed name was able to connect. So ill be playing once again :), see you there

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X