rules on death for guests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rules on death for guests

I've changed the rules display on the server so that the red rules are displayed on a person's screen every time they die (forums registered players and supporting members are exempt). The design of NS dictates that HUD messages (which is how the red rules are displayed) are removed from your screen when you spawn, so this works nicely.

( for those of you present last night: /rules is not spammed anymore
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: rules on death for guests

I also shortened the wording of the rules, but nothing about them changed, really. The most substantive change was how I describe acceptable language. Check it out when you're on the server.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

*drops everything to go check out the new wording in the server about what exactly consitutes acceptable/unacceptable language*

Comment

If forum registered people are exempt, how can we check it?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
          /rules?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
            You could always remove your SteamID from your forum profile for the night and then put it back.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X