Co_jester

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co_jester

Hey guys, Just finished the 2nd new map, co_jester. final compile of the beta just finished 20 minutes ago. Hey wyz, lemme know how to get it to you to put on the server. I know some of you arent big fans of combat, but you should give this map a try cause it makes combat a little crazy. I worked hard on this one as my little break from ns_collider, and want to know what you all think. As well, I put a few pics of some of the changes to collider, accessable from this page. heres 3 screenshots of my new baby, "JESTER". http://op8322.com/CO_JESTER/co_jester.html
    _________
    <OP8-322>
    %#^^^#%

Re: Co_jester

needs more pixels...

/r 1600x1200 pics.

[edit: zOMG 1st post. (what a horrible first post...) /kill]

Comment

Is there any way we can download the map to check it out for ourselves?!?!?!
      birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Neato, OP8. :)

There's a download link on the first post's referenced page. This map is now on the server and not in the rotation. Any SM may change to this map.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

<3 the light-up hallway.
          Krad // copernibulge // KEKrad

Comment

The Map was Fun but I think there are a few things wrong with it.

The size of the hive room allows for skill jetpackers to avoid anything that is not a lerk or gorge(With webs) with eazy.

The Random Moving of stuff was nice.

The CC is a little to easy to denfend and hidden. This map is more about aliens defending and could be hard for a team that is overwell much better winning without a good amount of teamwork(a good thing for TGNS need teamwork maps).
            Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

I would like Co_jester to be added to the votemap list :)

I have have a lot of good rounds on this map, and i don't like having to wait for a supporting member/admin to join so me and a few others ( ? people or fourm regesterd) can play it.

Comment

The server generates the votemap list from the bsp files which are on the server. It should be there.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

This map is awesome, and so fun :P

Now if only I could find a way to delete the speaking sprite from other people's computers... >_>

Comment

hey guys, Thx for the feedback, and I'm glad you like it. Hey wyz, just so you know, no it doesnt show up on the votemap list. I've looked a few times over the last few weeks to see if it was there, but nobody but admins can change to it. I'd like to see it at least be voteable. Thx.:row__531:
                    _________
                    &lt;OP8-322>
                    %#^^^#%

Comment

Love this map. No idea how to get it in the votemap list, though. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        Love this map. No idea how to get it in the votemap list, though. :(
                        Maybe you have to add it to the server map roation list?
                        Why don't you give it a quick try when you have a little free time, just add it to the list, then see if it shows up on the votemap command.

Comment

One word OP8. Sexy!
                          "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Originally posted by Eternaly_Lost
                            Maybe you have to add it to the server map roation list?
                            I've added co_jester to the map rotation. It should be there regardless of the votemap issue, but someone tell me if that solved the votemap issue.

Comment

Now do something like this for ns

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
                              [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
                              [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X