TGNS Pictures Link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGNS Pictures Link

Well here you guys have it. I have 30 pictures for you all to enjoy. For those of you who have not given me a picture yet (or wish to submit a newer one), you still can. Contact information is in my profile.

So without further ado... Tactical Gamer: Natural Selection Pictures 2005:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/gallery....php?cat=12173

K

(edit: Tempest's and Kark's pictures added)
    Last edited by Keres; 10-30-2005, 06:44 PM. Reason: new people
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Re: TGNS Pictures Link

Excelent job Keres. +rep Seems weird to put a face to the people I play NS with.
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Ya good job Keres. I think its cool to see who the regulars are.

Comment

+rep indeed. Very well done. Many thanks for putting this together.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
          Wyzcrak you look like you could kill me so I'm not saying anything about you.
          lol
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
            Zib, you look like a Chinese emperor. Even your house screams Year 900.
            Just call me Fu Manchu. Anyway, that isn't my house, it's a local irish pub around here. I don't normally have 3 pint glasses and a bottle of Molson Export sitting on my living room table. Really!

Speaking of nerds, who's this nub with the headset and holding CDs like they're shuriken? Ohhhh waiiiit....
            Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

I dunno. Two things:

1. If I put my picture on, I'll be ruining your curve, so I shall graciously refrain.
              2. When I see Wyzcrak, I cannot help but think BTK. Either that or Warren Spector.

Comment

That Is My Sister!!!! So Stob Gobslobbering And Recognize My G/f Looks 3 Times Better So Bleh! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
                  That Is My Sister!!!! So Stob Gobslobbering And Recognize My G/f Looks 3 Times Better So Bleh! ^_^
                  Sister, eh?

I'm going to save this image to disk for... later.
                  Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Originally posted by zibalatz
                    Sister, eh?

I'm going to save this image to disk for... later.
                    *AMX_BAN*

Didn't expect to find Batman in there, but hey I've always wondered.

Enigma looks like...a nice person...what the hell?

Wyz looks like what I've always figured he looked like. Talk about a perfect voice-face matchup. Well maybe the baby avatar was better...

Keres you look wonderful.

And I might add it is ALSO wonderful to have Yellow and Zib on either side of me because they make me look like a normal person.

Wonderful work Keres. I dont think I'll ever be able to play with Zib or Yellow the same way again. And I might just stop thinking of Enigma as NSbot V1.1.

-Zephyr
                    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                    We are not a single game.
                    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Enigmas in there? Time to photochop.
                      USAR

Comment

I totally did a stupid thing. First I emailed Keres when I thought I was PMing her, and when I didn't see it in my outbox I figured it didn't go through, so I sent "another" PM... :-P

Well, at least if one of the messages implodes from the sheer majesty of what the link bestows upon a click the other one may get through.

Comment

Great job. Its interesting to look at which pictures have most views...so far Pfhor is leading with 88.

Comment

Views Do not count for anything just yet. I click around untill I figured out how to view each one. Some i view twice. then I view some when every someone commites on them, to see hat they are talking about.
                            ( I Might just save them all and set up my own nicer picture page on my computer, It would be nice to have a list that has all our names and you click to pull the pic up.)
                            Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

OP8 scares my unborn children.

I'll get to scanning a picture of me and sending it. Sorry for the delay. ...Wanna see me nevus, too? :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X