Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is still around that remembers the glory that was Polska.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is still around that remembers the glory that was Polska.

Well i'm growing more and more tired of WoW (although I still play). I gave Dota (war 3 custom map) a chance, and have grown tired of that.

SO, as a result I have thought about coming back to NS, at least for a little while. I was just curious as to who was still around from the glory days while I was here. From the limited trolling I have done here I still notice a few familiar faces, although many more fresh ones.

I have an urge to spill the blood of my enemies again, should I return....

Edit: how busy is the server (usual play times), and is it still primarily ns, or combat maps now.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Re: Who is still around that remembers the glory that was Polska.

Welcome back to the right side.

Some afternoons the server is populated with random people, but the evening (usually 6:00) is when the regulars usually come out of their cave.

Combat is a glorified ready room, we switch to ns as soon as we have 10.

Comment

I drop in a couple of times a week, and night games usually are full-NS (combat is for the simple).

Comment

NS is what we do here. CO is what we do until we can do it.

I've noticed a pattern lately. Server fills up mid-afternoon (maybe not full, but close) as folks get home from school. People break for food, and the server fills with regulars after dinner until around midnight or 2 AM.

Looking forward to having you back.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Welcome back Polska.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

All we need now is Nothing and we'll be set!

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma
              All we need now is Nothing and we'll be set!
              Ill try to get him in for a night or two also :icon16:

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Polska? Glory? Whaaa? Nah, I don't remember that at all.

...but I do remember the nubbery that was Polska, you nub.
                Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Polska. more like NubSka
                  "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Noobska.

Comment

I remember * Polska.

* [insert the word "pwning" here]
                      [volun2]
                      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Oh god not HIM!

Naw, I'm glad to see you back Polska.

You've given me hope that maybe some World of Warcraft players can be recovered.

-Zephyr
                        Last edited by Zephyr; 11-03-2005, 11:27 PM.
                        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                        We are not a single game.
                        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
                          You've given me hope that maybe some World of Warcraft players can be recovered.

-Zephyr
                          And they say cigarettes are worse than heroin... hah!
                          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAWuss
                            And they say cigarettes are worse than heroin... hah!
                            *tries to understand*

*fails*

*eats polska's avatar*
                            -Zephyr
                            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                            We are not a single game.
                            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

[email protected] is still fun as it was 2 years ago :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X