This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humiliating is

the only way I can describe my venture back into this game after basically more than a year and half or longer away.
    Especially starting my first round as an alien. Where the hell is everything? How do I get there? What to do once I do get there? I never was a good alien. Just couldn't get my head around it.

I felt like crawling under a rock....:row__592:

There was some help attempted by one or 2 folks. Thanks. You know who you are.

Then there was the other.

Hey HSantal, spend your res. Spend your res.

On what? Where? How do I get there?

Humiliating I tell you...
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Re: Humiliating is

Originally posted by HSantal
    the only way I can describe my venture back into this game after basically more than a year and half or longer away.
    Especially starting my first round as an alien. Where the hell is everything? How do I get there? What to do once I do get there? I never was a good alien. Just couldn't get my head around it.

I felt like crawling under a rock....:row__592:

There was some help attempted by one or 2 folks. Thanks. You know who you are.

Then there was the other.

Hey HSantal, spend your res. Spend your res.

On what? Where? How do I get there?

Humiliating I tell you...
    Preach! I've felt like that every time I've logged in to the NS server.

"OMFG! Mateo is such a NOOOOOB!":row__633:

Comment

Re: Humiliating is

Send me names, not drama.

If you see a TG reg prioritizing his gameplay before helping you out, tell me. If you see me doing it, tell Apophis.

TGNS grew to the loved destination it is today because good people play the game. If those good people need a wake up call about the due process justified for a new guest, we can deliver it.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X