Let me try this again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me try this again.

This is what was meant from the now closed thread.

I felt the way I did because of me. I haven't felt this noobish in ages. It's no fun being totally lost.

I didn't take names because it wasn't that big a deal. No drama intended. Period.
    If all you see is negatives re-read the post. TG_Mateo seems to have gotten it.

Relax. Don't get your panites in a bunch. If assistance was required I am fully aware of the procedure to take.

[edit] ps: Mateo, Rep added. :)
    Last edited by HSantal; 11-16-2005, 01:14 PM.
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Re: Let me try this again.

You may be out of practice, but there are A LOT of new (to TG) players on the NS server these days. Some who may be less than accepting of those who dont live up to their standards.

Anyways, its always cool to see old faces returning to the server. I have been playing here for over a year and lots of cool people have come and gone. I wish they would stay.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi
      You may be out of practice,
      Of that there is no question. :row__523:
      Originally posted by kormendi
      Anyways, its always cool to see old faces returning to the server. I have been playing here for over a year and lots of cool people have come and gone. I wish they would stay.
      Thanks.
      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Also, you must realise that TG might not be the warmest place to come to if you are so out of practice. [The following not directed towards you specificaly:] Sure its great to see TG regulars, but just because you are a regular doesnt mean that you are above the rules and gameplay required on the server. Alot of unregistered players are kicked each day simply for not following the rules, the most important of them all is how to play the game.

We have a lot of regulars and SMs and Admins that hold players to high standards, this IS a TG server after all. Hell, I know I demand these things myself and require the teamwork or else I get on people's cases.

If you want some help getting back into the swing of things, I know usually wyz or myself will gladly join TeamSpeak and join HLTV with you to explain, show and teach you how to play. I know its difficult to express these things in the server, but hey this is what forums are for :p
        USAR

Comment

Having played constantly, I keep forgetting how much has changed since [insert amount of time here]. My apologies if I thought it would be like riding a bike. :P
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I don't know what panites are, but I reserve the right to bunch them if I ever get more than a few in my possession at the same time. Do they float?

Dude.. Santal... korm called you OLD... you gonna take that?

Here's to second attempts. Welcome. Let us know how we can help.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              I don't know what panites are, but I reserve the right to bunch them if I ever get more than a few in my possession at the same time. Do they float?
              Do what I do. Borrow the wifes. :) Then you will have the answer to your question.

Dude.. Santal... korm called you OLD... you gonna take that?
              Don't you worry. korm will get his..... I will track down his ass. :icon_lol:

Here's to second attempts. Welcome. Let us know how we can help.
              What I need is practice. And patience. That's what I need.

Well, among other things. :row__586:
              I do what I can.

Comment

Who hasn't bunched wyz's wife's panties anyways? I mean that's a gimme... right?
                USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
                  Who hasn't bunched wyz's wife's panties anyways? I mean that's a gimme... right?
                  *gives squeak his medication*
                  -Zephyr
                  You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                  We are not a single game.
                  We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                  We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Panites are like Nanites, except you can wear them like clothing in non-combat situations. When that skulks headed your way, reach for the Nanite Combat armor. Heading out to dinner? Throw on some panites! And feel free to bunch them. =P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X