This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

So, I was just accused of cheating. I was doing 1v2, me as marine on a combat map. I was winning, and because I am verry alert when I play, supposivly that makes me a cheater? I guess cause I was hitting them when they we're cloaked.... 2 bad if you pay attention, you can pick up where they are cloaked at.

I just thought it was a funny experience, for those that have played with me, know I don't cheat and I dispise cheating.

Warmonger didn't believe me and told me to go play on a VAC secure server.

Sigh, cheating is for losers that cannot play. This just get's to me, grrrrr

Re: wow

No one should have to be subject to these accusations. Throwing around cheating accusations is just as bad as cheating in my book. There are procedures for reporting cheaters that must be followed.

If you or Warmonger have any other grievances you can contact Wyzcrak via PM.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

This has no place in the public forums.

I've banned WarMonger until he contacts me, as publicly accusing another player of cheating is not allowed on this server. I have no patience for it at all.

PM me with any questions.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

PMed u...and explained why.

if you are cloaked not moving and the "other" person points a gun at you while moving around the whole time and even jumping over u and landing and pointing gun right at u and circles u...still aim at you is a strange coincidence.

yes it is easy to see cloakers...and even if not moving the flashlight picks it up also. so yes i know.

OK fine....as strange and lame as it was (including my psming at him) i am sorry and read up what i should do in future problems.

still strange. this was not 1 TIME......i noticed this "behavior" in game play and kind of tested it to see if i was right.......he did this for about 5 min. so maybe u can understand why i got mad.

and plz accept this as an apology, and next time i know what to do!

i kept this private until i read this garbage. nuff said.

zero what time was it BTW?...i would like a demo, maybe i can prove to myself i was being a frustrated idiot...or not?

do you serve a purpose or do you purposely serve

Comment

Unless something recently changed, cloaking is not full invisibility. Once cloak activates, it makes it down to I think 5% opacity. To a trained eye its not as difficult as it may seem.

Also, unless something has changed, our servers ARE VAC. Thats why when you join you join more than one server... you first get filtered through a VAC server, and then once approved enter the NS server. This was to circumvent technological difficulties that prevented some of our regulars from playing.

Comment

WarMonger, you've a PM waiting.

Regulars, help me out. If you see a thread that YOU would lock if YOU were a moderator, don't comment in it. Just leave it alone.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X