Flayra forms company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flayra forms company

Interesting read in the forums over at ns.org.

Flayra has created a company named Unknown Worlds Entertainment.

Originally posted by Flayra
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the great respnose here. I love reading positive feedback from you guys, and it's very encouraging to hear that some of you are interested in what we're up to, and might be interested in a) buying our games b) investing in us.

We're definitely going to keep supporting NS, but we're also going to be moving onto bigger and better NS-like projects. We are trying to get NS into retail, and are also looking at engines and thinking about NS2. If anyone is seriously interested in investing in UWE, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail at flayra (at) overmind.org. By seriously I mean that you're 18 or older, and have 10K or more cash that you would seriously consider giving for some stake in the company. It's not easy to get started, and we're looking at traditional publishing arrangements, as well as private investors.

I think it's safe to say that you ain't seen nothin' yet. If you like NS I think you'll lllooove what comes next (though you're going to have to wait for it).
    I can't wait to see what the $10K donation icon looks like. :)

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

i think network 42 should be big enough to be in the stock markets. i'd buy like 20 stocks.

Comment

yayay!
      gj flay n company.
      keep up the good work!.. although.. he wont ever read this.... but ..yeh

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
        yayay!
        gj flay n company.
        keep up the good work!.. although.. he wont ever read this.... but ..yeh
        He might... He could be one of those creepy stalker dudes.

Comment

NS2
          and are also looking at engines
          Just glad they are going to push this thing to the next level. (A real Engine)

Looks like I am going to be playing NS for a long time.

Comment

Are they looking for a better engine to mod it to? or are they going to make their own engine?
            I'd love to see an engine that is designed for NS.

Comment

Are they looking for a better engine to mod it to? or are they going to make their own engine?
              :drool:
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
                i think network 42 should be big enough to be in the stock markets. i'd buy like 20 stocks.
                I just noticed this. Would this ever be a possiblity?
                I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
                  How 'bout the Silverback Engine that Savage uses? I haven't played anything but the demo, but it looks like it has potential...
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
                    Originally posted by Nightfire
                    I just noticed this. Would this ever be a possiblity?
                    Maybe in the future...

Comment

Do I get stock options? ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse