hi, i'm new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, i'm new here

hi everyone. this' rylche hailing all the way from singapore . i'm not that new to NS, but i've been playing it only on and off , and never good at it. hope to have much fun here!

Re: hi, i'm new here

Hey rylche, welcome to TG. Please read the NS Rules, Announcments and SOP''s forum so you get to better understand our rules. We were all newbies to the game once.

Comment

greetings

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to come and join the community. Take a gander at the TGNS rules and make sure to register your SteamID in your forum profile if you like (for server registration purposes, removes the nasty "?" and the ability for regulars to boot you for conduct).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other of the TGNS admins.
        USAR

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome, injoy the stay.

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
              injoy
              mmmmm..... yummy.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Careful, wyz bites.

"Its PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME"
                USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse