cute NS flash movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cute NS flash movie

Just saw this in a thread at ns.org (the artwork forum, which has some pretty neat stuff)..

http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/bao/flash/quentin-ns.html

... that made me laugh. :)

Good music, too.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

LMAO that was greatness... good find... too funny

Comment

To say that the site got nuked is an understatement :)
      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

i can't see anything :\

Comment

They went over thier bandwith quota.

Try again tomorrow. :o
          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

it's a dead link for me. but if that's the jetpacker being a "moron"-ish, then i know what you're talking about. that's a funny flash.

Comment

<--------------------
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Still dead. Any chance of you having the file saved in your cache and hosting it Wyz?
                I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/eighty496/quentin-ns.html

A mirror that someone else linked to in the original ns.org thread where I found this movie.

Wyzcrak
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That song is so cool.

Good movie too =) Haha, The first thing i notice on anything that has music is the music.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X