What are taglines?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are taglines?

I noticed you can buy them with points, what do taglines do?

Is there a full list with explanations of what all the options for spend are and what they do?
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: What are taglines?

Taglines are the message the server displays to all players when you join the server. It's just something we have fun with.

I'll see if I can find descriptions for the other purchasables. I think TacticalWiki.com has something.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hrm. If it's there, I can't find it. I'll draft something tonight and get you a link.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        I'll draft something tonight and get you a link.
        I've added to the TW TGNS Points page:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ki-points.html

Comment

Just a suggestion, but can p_tagline simply be enabled for anyone with 10k+ points rather than costing points for each use? It seems sort of silly to lose usage of the gb command for potentially a long time just for the sake of having a funny tagline.

Comment

I will not implement that. If you want to change your tagline AND enjoy the luxury of being empowered to yourself remove, in guests, the behavior you come here to escape, 20000 points is your target until you're privileged enough to be in a position to lend a hand financially.

Comment

Is there any chance that we can move the tagline option into our profiles (like the steam ids). This might help with some of the errors when taglines are too long, and modifying them in profile seems easier.
              USAR

Comment

Apophis would not integrate that (as, while enjoyed, it is so very frivolous) for me if I wanted it. That alone stops the idea.

I also would have no way to offer it to non-SMs at a cost, which (the cost) is by design.

Comment

sounds like a good goal to me

do you serve a purpose or do you purposely serve

Comment

Wyz = NS-Nazi.

Rampage like. :)

(no offense intended, Wyz - it's just amusing to see you drop the hammer)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X