Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiki: points

http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.ph...nsole_Commands

I've added the things you can buy with points. Did I forget anything? If so, please add it to the page (yes, you can do that).

Feel free to add anything else you think might be helpful. Be advised that anyone and everyone may (and might) edit what you provide.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: wiki: points

Do players still recieve points automaticaly for evening the teams?
    USAR

Comment

I know you get it for switching from aliens to marines. I'm not sure if points are awarded for switching from marines to aliens, but it is my intention to make it so if it not so already.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I don't think you get points for going from marines to aliens. If you do, then they don't go to me for some magical reason. It could be because the round before that I switched from aliens to marines and got points for evening the teams; if there's a limit to the number of times you get points for that per hour or per round or something then I might have surpassed it.

Comment

You might want to add the cost for things, as well as add a short explaination of p_wbmgr.
          "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X