Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been wondering if we could play 1.4 again..
    I don't know if tg can supply a box, but i think i know where to get the server and client downloads for it..
    Just thought it'd be fun.
    jackel~

Id like to give the old shotgun another chance. Never gave the gal her respect :). Would be nice to return to those days for a night or two.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Don't get me started. While 2.0 brought many new good features, I still think that 1.04 was 'funner' to play. Those acid-rocket Fades vs. HA battles were awesome.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

1.4 jetpacks are much better too...so i insist that too.

Comment

Jet packs now are much more fair =P you just have to know how to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
            Don't get me started. While 2.0 brought many new good features, I still think that 1.04 was 'funner' to play. Those acid-rocket Fades vs. HA battles were awesome.
            I'm with you

1.4 rocked the lights out!

Comment

Fades were fun. I wouldnt mind trying it out for a night.

Comment

1.04...queen of the marines rushes...
                "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

2.01 queen of shotgun rushes.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

why queens? why this bias towards the female gender?

male chauvanists unite!

Comment

King of shotgun rushes :D
                      King of Sasuke!!!!!

Comment

Now that I have my uber-comp, I would mind trying out those frame-rate dependant jetpacks :D
                        I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

No you wouldn't.

Wyzcrak
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

:D :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

lol
                              Well, i guess the next step.. if you guys want to do this, is to find a box. . . . .

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X