Error message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message

Hey guys, I haven't played TG in awhile because I never have time for a real game. I've been playing CO on lots of random servers just to keep some of my twitch skills current, but lately I've been getting this error:
    Cient timed out while answering challenge

Sometimes it's after half an hour, sometimes 30 seconds. Any idea what could be causing this? I'm not getting lag or anything, so I don't have any idea what it is. :(

Re: Error message

I used to get dropout in my DSL. I concluded that it was my DSL modem overheating and shuting something down. Other than that I had no idea what the problem was.

Your problem could involve your rates/loss/choke, or mabey it's a problem with your ISP. Once a fan quit running in one of my ISP's servers. Resulted in a melted NIC card and me without internet for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by realmikey
      Cient timed out while answering challenge
      Hey squeak/zek, is this the same problem you were having with VAC servers?

mikey, if it is indeed VAC related, then come back to the TG server. Wyz created a VAC verification method that gets around that error.
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

No, I kept getting booted for a "No client logon" anywhere from 1 minute to 15 minutes into gameplay.
        USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X