Been thinking about clans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been thinking about clans

I've noticed that we have a few teams formed here on TG. To date I don't believe ANY of them have a web space, but I could be wrong. I've been thinking of setting a trend and starting a team that has one, but I'm not a nice person when put in charge and thus believe that such a course of action would be horribly bad. Plus, if I formed a team, I would really want to play other teams(and massacre them, not beat, massacre). :twisted:

I guess I'm going to experiment a little with the idea I'm having, but I suspect that I'd be much better suited by joining an existing team. We'll see.

In either event, I will most likely be looking to start writing NS strategy columns. And I hate writing. Wouldn't be me if I wasn't weird. :) Although that does mean I'll need some webspace, since my broadband is capped at some ridiculous 128k u/l. Time to dust off some of my html knowledge I guess....

Re: Been thinking about clans

Originally posted by Lirix
    Although that does mean I'll need some webspace, since my broadband is capped at some ridiculous 128k u/l. Time to dust off some of my html knowledge I guess....
    If you're a paying member of TacticalGamer, you could have webspace and forums for your new clan...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Well, I'd have to pay a little more than I do now. It'd be worth it though, if anyone could stand me leading. Although I have to clear up a small issue with my bank before I get too ambitious.

Comment

Re: Been thinking about clans

Originally posted by Lirix
        I've noticed that we have a few teams formed here on TG. To date I don't believe ANY of them have a web space, but I could be wrong. I've been thinking of setting a trend and starting a team that has one, but I'm not a nice person when put in charge and thus believe that such a course of action would be horribly bad. Plus, if I formed a team, I would really want to play other teams(and massacre them, not beat, massacre). :twisted:

I guess I'm going to experiment a little with the idea I'm having, but I suspect that I'd be much better suited by joining an existing team. We'll see.

In either event, I will most likely be looking to start writing NS strategy columns. And I hate writing. Wouldn't be me if I wasn't weird. :) Although that does mean I'll need some webspace, since my broadband is capped at some ridiculous 128k u/l. Time to dust off some of my html knowledge I guess....
        lol... this was me with [OT] after slurgi was like "i have a guitar... hm... let me play it"

i would join you, but i already stuffed myself into a fledgling NS clan that pretty desperately needs decent players, i don't think i could fit it in timewise.

other than that though, i think you should definitely pursue your clan idea. good leadership is needed, even if it borders on dictatorship :P organization takes an iron fist. gl with it.

Comment

some clans have strat books that they follow to the word.

Comment

i would join you, but i already stuffed myself into a fledgling NS clan that pretty desperately needs decent players, i don't think i could fit it in timewise.
            $50 in unmarked bills, or I tell Teg about this post :P
            I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

oh teg knows... believe me, he knows. the only one who shouldn't know is rooster :P

Comment

I'm getting far too pessimistic for my own good. After having most of today to play around with NS, I've lost a lot of interest in either project. I'm going to have to sit down and do something just to DO it at some point. Preferably before I forget what an accomplishment feels like.

At least my issue with my bank is all cleared up now....

Comment

Well, playing pubs won't do much to get your spirits up. If you'd like, I'm open again for competive play, as it seems Vicious died again. Big-B and Miko have disapeared again :(

Comment

Don't get Bentley. He's like, scary talented and stuff.

Wyzcrak
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Not really. I just have 1337 h4x :P

Comment

Don't get Bentley. He has 1337 h4x and stuff.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          Don't get CaveDog. He's like, scary talented and stuff.

Wyzcrak
                          Bout time you realized teh facts.
                          --
                          CaveDog
                          "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

hmph. Diva.

Wyzcrak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X