Hi all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all.

I haven't ever posted here before, but it is early on a Sat. morning, the server is down (I'm assuming for maintenence(how come I can't spell that word?)) and I'm a little bored. So, I thought since I was on the web site trying to look to see if there was a reason the server was down I figured I would post and say... HI!

ok, we'll see you peoples later.

-Fish

Re: Hi all.

I've looked into it but the server is not responding to rcon, which means I could not attempt a reboot. Wyzcrak or Pokerface or someone else will have to look into it and bring it back up. ETA unknown.
    Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

It's back up and waiting for your loving presence.
      Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Yeah, and when I get home of course it is full!

Comment

Hey hey! Nice to see a new NS player hangin around the forums.
          USAR

Comment

Hi Dorkfish. Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to say hello, Fish. Folks coming to the forums and being sociable enough to merely say hello always impresses me. It's one of the first things you ever share when you find yourself around new friends.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X