Pseudo-Reserved slot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pseudo-Reserved slot

So I've got 5000 points and I'm registered here. I try to connect to the NS server while it's full and I cannot kick non-forum registered players. I'm looking at two guys that I've never seen before and wondering why I'm not playing NS.

Broken?

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Pseudo-Reserved slot

I'm fairly sure you have to do "connect <serverip>" in the console for it to work. At least, that's what I have to do to get into a full server.

Comment

Do you know they aren't registered? Or is it possible that since the last time you played some new people joined and registered :P

Comment

The system was changed so that only 3 form registered people can use the points reserved slot to kick ? players. There is another thread on this here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...s-playing.html

Comment

Anyone may PM me 16 playernames (those playing at the time) if they're unable to join the full server and think they should be able to.

If it's broken, I'll work to fix it.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ya u have to type the ip adresses in the console. If u have the points & there is somebody on the server that has not regestered there steam id they will be kicked. There for a while i wasnt a sm I got on every time except for once i went to the tv server because everybody was registered. That was probably one time out of twenty.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X