Interesting/Amusing Replay Moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Interesting/Amusing Replay Moments

I've noticed a lot of moments during games that have either given me a chuckle or made me go "that doesn't happen every game," some of those moments I've thought others may find interesting or amusing as well, so I thought I'd make a thread and post some of them! Hopefully this thread could be used by anyone else that wants to share moments they liked.

This game itself was completely normal, but apparently my recording software was drunk.

Nominous reveals his true allegiance, yet is ignored.

Spectator mode reveals Nominous' invincibility...or simply a spectator bug, but that's not as fun to imagine ;). (Watch for the mouseover on Nom's panel on the side)

According to the kill feed either Rad and Hax landed their hits at the same time, or Hax's falling body killed me. I prefer the second (im)possibility.

Just a few small moments I thought I'd share!

That second clip is really strange and I noticed it while it happened. I'm guessing armor 1 research gave me a negligible amount to survive the second bite. It couldn't have given me less than 1 armor, though, right? It's strange because my armor didn't visually increase after the first bite. The mouseover HP bug should be reported if it wasn't already.

The shortest recorded game?

...hail hydra

Comment

Risky recycle turns into a beautiful thing.

Comment

Hrm, I tried filling out a bug report form but kept getting an error message about no permission. I'll probably have to ask someone about that.

Sometimes being greedy pays off.

Comment

Last Stand, Wave 11.

The staredown.
          Last edited by Nominous; 10-13-2016, 03:03 AM.

Comment

I should not have survived... Sorry Cola.
            sigpic

Comment

I commed for a few seconds.

Comment

I don't think anyone has uploaded a replay for this, but it was fun.

Comment

When Khamm tells you to help a room already under attack, but you're all the way across the map...
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hoot punishes my reckless ambush attempt in a very embarrassing way.

Comment

lol nyon.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The key is to prefire.

Comment

We're safe in this vent...

Comment

That was pretty sneaky.
                            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I've jumped into the vent that way 100 times and still fail usually. He got it on the first try while crouching no less.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X