• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close-up of Grim's screen during that last video! lol

http://i.imgur.com/k573hdP.gifv

See anyone's head there? lol
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
      Close-up of Grim's screen during that last video! lol

http://i.imgur.com/k573hdP.gifv

See anyone's head there? lol
      HAHA atleast I don't feel as bad for not seeing you. Too much fun last night!

Comment

• The Containment Incident, involving a pair of battle buddies and a couple of creeps.

Comment

• Creep de la creep.

Comment

• I dunno, Bobby Wasabi . Looks questionable to me...

http://rr.tacticalgamer.com/Replay/W...lKaxTWGA&t=28m

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

• Almost Dead Onos + Whips + Bone Shield = Dead Marine! :)

http://rr.tacticalgamer.com/Replay/W...cgl6k&t=32m50s

Comment

• You guys have got to watch this entire damn game, frankly. The action was amazing, and everyone's demeanor was just delicious.

And, if you enjoy being blissfully amused, you'll listen carefully for Crusader'sProspo 's voicecomm throughout the entire game, especially the gem of a calm-ass question at 40:26 (video timestamp -- skip to 40:16 for context) -- lol.

http://rr.tacticalgamer.com/Replay/W...nds=1504936541

Comment

• Oh, and you should all feel bad for not recording the best NS2 game ever played.

Except those of you who did. You're awesome.

But the rest of you are bad, and you should feel bad.

Comment

• "God damn it, VMAN!"

Comment

• Awww Yiss.

Comment

• Wyz that one hour game is the ones I live for. Oddly enough I feel that the demeanor we show day to day most of the time is the same one shown throughout that match. I watched the whole thing and could see it going either way so many times and that is what makes this community great I feel, the sheer teamwork and discipline shown.

Comment

• I started to disagree and say that teamwork and discipline are just the smell. I started to point out that the relatively secure and self-comfortable participants are what make the community great. I started to point out that only when a group of such people come together can you experience the nuanced and sublime communication and humor that make the game server so fun so often, both socially and competitively. But, even if all of that is fair and accurate, it doesn't have to disagree with your observation, which I enjoyed hearing.

Comment

• Yeah we do smell though, I want to say like victory but probably more like pizza and wine honestly.

Comment

• When all of the aliens are on the power node and they don't see you coming, throw a juicy cluster nade to soften them up. :)

Comment

• Two chairs simultaneously... for the win...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X