Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg wyz... ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

• After video review, I have determined that the marine player in the video was definitely camping. I will be submitting a complaint to the admin. Hope you like bans.

/s

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post

Comment

• You guys just thought you were about to rebuild that node...

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

• If you're gonna sell the AA, Wyz, you'll wanna make sure you don't lose your Proto at the same time... -- 8:26 -- I've never hopped back in a chair so fast in all my life -- not fast enough :(

Comment

• Late game + rines with a lack of pres + a room with a ton of alien-favored geometry = fade fun!

Comment

• Tower of Trust

Comment

• A Sargon and his PG.

Nom's bang for the buck.

Comment

• One of my proudest moments as a temp comm. Really wish I recorded it since it was a moment of elation once the game was over. Someone told us to jump in the chair and drop blueprints in Cargo and Control while the rest of the marines killed Pipe. I luckily had a JP and didn't hesitate. :) Credits to whoever it was for making the call!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X