No announcement yet.

See who you've crossed paths with on the game server

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See who you've crossed paths with on the game server

The TGNS Portal now has a History page which shows one[1] list so far: who you've crossed paths with on TGNS recently.

TGNS Portal - History

It sorts the list according to frequency to your presence -- that is, it shows at the top of the list the players who have most often been recently playing on the game server while you were. It shows players who have set their BKA and played a complete game you played completely, and each row includes a link to add that player as a Steam friend and/or view their Steam profile.

I have not included the page in the Portal's top navigation, but there is a link to it at the bottom of the Server Info page.

[1] and, really, plans to expand this page aren't particularly imminent, but who knows... one day... now that the page exists... "History" has the potential to have quite a wide scope...
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

This is a neat feature, good idea.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed