REQUEST: Comm/Khamm Voice HUD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQUEST: Comm/Khamm Voice HUD

I would like to request that the display color for the comm/khamm voice HUD item be adjusted by color.

Currently, the comm/khamm voice HUD color is yellow, and the background behind the name text is unique to team, but on longer names, the bg is hidden by the name, making is sometimes difficult to discern.

Maybe for marines, change the comm to a darker blue that's more related to the default color of marines VC labels. Then khamm can remain the default color.

I'm a bit confused. You're asking for this change as a Spectator?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

At minimum, yes. Personally, I think it would better match color scheme of voice comms, and delineate the difference more effectively.

Comment

I left the colors alone and added [AC] and [MC] before the player names (for spectators only). Let me know what you think.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...