X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Add this mod for gorge quality of life

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=788456684
    Mod ID: 2efee4ec

This mod allows gorges to select which gorge tunnel end they want to destroy by using the left control key a modifier. Although this may have some minor balance impacts, this mod is designed and being requested as a quality of life change.

As the most celebrated Gorge in the community, I humbly second this request. NS2 players already fear me, and this mod would make them dread me.

Comment

I agree, I think the current mechanic of losing the older tunnel is just arbitrary and silly. Many times have we all wished we could choose which tunnel would be replaced.

Comment

I plan to add this early next week, so we have some days before Captains Night to evaluate stability and suitability.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Looking forward to this.

Comment

This is added. Feedback welcome.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I've made the HUD text more intuitive by citing entrance location names. Feedback welcome. Please report defects.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X