how long does it take for Semi-reserved spot take to apply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] how long does it take for Semi-reserved spot take to apply

I stumbled into one of your servers today about6ish hours ago and im still here loving it (when i can get in - not to bad watching i learn a lil bit from it :D) so i decided to sign on up read through the info and wondered how long it takes to go throughg and how i will know when it has

any help be great :D

Once you've finished reading the Required Reading, you sign the TGNS Primer affirming our rules and tenets.

Once you've signed the TGNS Primer (having played at least 10 games on TGNS), the game server will start showing the "P" next to your name after a mapchange or two.

Once the game server is showing the "P" next to your player name, you have the responsibilities and privileges that come with it.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X