Other Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Games

I've found myself lacking in gaming friends lately. Most of the ones I had have all moved on to games I don't play.

So.. what other multiplayer games do you guys play? I could just dig through Steam, but meh.

My list:

BF1, 7 Days to Die, Elite Dangerous, BDO, ESO, and Stellaris.

I rarely have time for BDO, ESO, and Stellaris lately, but I'd be interested in a partner for 7 Days and BF1. I haven't played much Elite Dangerous at all, really, but I'd be interested in teaming up with someone there, too.
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

I play Elite Dangerous, but have not played in months since I finally got an Anaconda. I would be up for some games though.

Comment

On occasion I play Warframe. That's about the only multiplayer thing I do not-in-my-living-room

Comment

Hi YerMom, you could try posting in the TG-LFG thread here. Might be a good way to find people.

Comment

Hey guys,
          havn't been online here for ages, a lot has changed it seems.
          I'm also playing Warframe atm, not much else.

Comment

play alot of SC 2, heroes of the storm, overwatch and hwanwok has been trying to get me into dota 2
            There can be no greater pride than the egotism to quote yourself in an internet forum signature -Geriatric

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X