[suggestion] Have a Spec VoiceCom option for commanders only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [suggestion] Have a Spec VoiceCom option for commanders only

This seems like a simple addition to the spec voice com and would allow spectators to focus only on what the commanders are saying. I mostly would use this if I wanted to learn from an experienced commander through spectating them, without the other comments / call outs. This could be implemented as a separate toggle so it could stack with marine/alien only if you only wanted to hear from 1 commander instead of both, or it could just be another preset option in the menu.

Anyways, I would love to see this addition to the TGNS server and it would help me learn more effectively from spectating, so hopefully this idea gains a little bit of momentum. :P

"Commanders Only" is now an option in the "M > Spec Voicecomms" menu. It limits what you hear to the commanders on both teams. It is not a toggle and does not stack on top of your otherwise selected team. It mutes all other players and limits what you hear to the commanders on both teams.

Feedback welcome. Please report defects.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Working flawlessy for me so far. It's quite interesting to hear only comms because you can see how they try to read each other's strategies :)

Comment

I'll have to give it a try, thank you - sounds like it might be useful.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X