TSA Outpost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSA Outpost

A new site I am working on...I might need a little bit of help from you guys tho :), I am looking for some tips or tutorials for all alien classes, marines, and commander (cough *wyz* cough). If you can suggest nething even if its just general or have nething at all to contribute please say so!

http://www.tsaoutpost.com/

why is it when i click on any thing on the menu it tells me i have to download a wav file

Comment

The site looks beautiful so far. If I write tips or tutorials, they'll go on Tactical Gamer's site, which you're more than welcome to link to, I'm sure.

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ender, prolly bc you have your settings different but i removed that new ways, not really 56k friendly. And if anyone is going to write up a tutorial or somthing please make it for the site if you want it on there.

Comment

uh... the tactics forum has a buncha stuff, mostly from wyzcrak actually now that i look over it... o_O you can feel free to take anything I wrote if you want.

(you seem to have 1.04 info now... ahhh 1.04.)

Comment

Looks nice. May even try to write something for it after I fix this POS that I should never agreed to have started on.

Pet Peeve: I notice that it says looks best in IE5.5+, and I think IE is crap. But that is, once again, me. :)

Comment

lol Sasuke i been trying to get it all updated but yeah a lot is from back in the day and i will look it the tactics forum, Lirix thanks for any effort and the comment, and i know a lot of people hate IE but thats what i designed it in and thats what it was made for, all other browsers are WAY too much like NetScrape and i hate that even more.

Comment

Maybe another toolbar on the left of (suggested servers) TSA is always looking for TSA quality servers. Im sure some of us could help you test out a few cause you know how anal we are about our Teamwork.

Some have been suggested already.

Tactics wiz. just look in the tactics forum. Nothing is working on a fading tutorial, I wrote up a marine and a skulk tutorial a long time ago. just give them a look. Im sure you could rip a few off our website with the authors approval and also give them credit.

*EDIT* My marine tutorial got deleted cause people were flaming me cause i said i was a good marine and not looking at what i wrote.

Website: Looks great but if you want it to take off you will need a forum. Even if it is small, you need to give them a reason to comeback often and discuss TSA things/suggest things.

Comment

Thanks Em, and dont u worry there will deff be a forum. :)

Comment

have you seen the Vanilla Marines topic, if not here:

http://www.xlii.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6

Jugger

Comment

It doesn't work in Opera, and my IE is broken so that I can't open new windows ie. java script popups which is what the whole site is. I will never be able to view your site properly.

I managed to bodge it enough to see the menu and looked at the tutorials section. The impulse list and crosshair changing are both good resources. Include the custom mini maps (see sticky in this forum).

Is tsaoutpost meant to be any relation to the -TSA here http://www.shrikesoftware.com/tsa
                      Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

no TSA is ment to do with NS, TSA comes from here: http://www.natural-selection.org/manual/general_tsa.html

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut
                          have you seen the Vanilla Marines topic, if not here:
                          They make vanilla-flavored ones now???!?!
                          Oh man I can't WAIT!

*happy skulk* :shock:

Comment

strawberry is coming too

Comment

Originally posted by Acrylic
                              no TSA is ment to do with NS, TSA comes from here: http://www.natural-selection.org/manual/general_tsa.html
                              So does the TSA I posted about.

read the 'info' section under the link I posted
                              TSA is an organization dedicated to Natural-Selection players who desire to be a part of a team. TSA members strive towards teamwork, sportsmanship, and fun.
                              then gametiger for TSA members playing NS. I bet you will find a few.
                              http://www.gametiger.com/search?player=-TSA&submitButton=Player+Search&count=50&game=ns

People may confuse the two as many have heard of this TSA. Personally, I think they were daft to name themselves that as it was bound to cause this kind of confusion.
                              Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X