ns2_fusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_fusion

I've added ns2_fusion to the game server with the following spawn possibilities (Marines, Aliens):

Vista, Observation

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...295/ns2-fusion

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=178964086
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

I've removed ns2_fusion from the game server after its very existence in the server's filesystem prevented the game server from allowing any clients to connect. If anyone wants to champion its return, please consult with the mod's author on behalf of TGNS and establish some confidence that won't happen again.

The mod was updated today for the first time in months, minutes before the failure.

Here are the last few lines of the server's (very short) log file before the failure -- this is when the server is first starting (UWE designed the game server such that all mods are loaded the for the first map following any server start):

Code:
    [  1.785] Worker 00 : Mounting mod 'KodiakFIVE' from /home/tg/games_temp/ns2/mod_storage/m122e8038_1409038293/
    [  1.785] Worker 00 : Mounting mod 'Mineshaft2' from /home/tg/games_temp/ns2/mod_storage/m28dd1471_1476640066/
    [  1.786] Worker 00 : Mounting mod 'ns2_trash' from /home/tg/games_temp/ns2/mod_storage/m2e57564f_1480344961/
    [  1.786] Worker 00 : Mounting mod '[Shine] Rave' from /home/tg/games_temp/ns2/mod_storage/m2ec49e14_1477570266/
    [  1.786] Worker 00 : Mounting mod 'Gorge Tunnel Control' from /home/tg/games_temp/ns2/mod_storage/m2efee4ec_1478124740/
    [  1.786] Worker 00 : Mounting mod 'ns2_fusion' from /home/tg/games_temp/ns2/mod_storage/maaac676_1484431613/
    [  1.790] Worker 00 : Error: Unable to open 'lua/ModServer.lua' (usage 0x1)
    [Server] Script Error #1: File not found: lua/ModServer.lua
        Call stack:
    [  1.790] Worker 00 : Loading 'maps/ns2_tram.level'
    [  1.792] Worker 02 : Error: Unable to open 'models/dev/dev_sphere.material' (usage 0x1)
    Resampling uncompressed animations at 1/2 frame rate to conserve memory
    [  2.042] Worker 01 : Error: Unable to open 'models/effects/halo_rounded_blue.model' (usage 0x1)
    Finished loading 'maps/ns2_tram.level'
    [  3.486] Main : Error: Unable to open 'web/' (usage 0x1)
    If I can provide any other information, let me know.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X