Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting/Amusing Replay Moments (cannot see page 4 of this thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting/Amusing Replay Moments (cannot see page 4 of this thread)

Not 100% where this post should go, but I cannot see page 4 of Interesting/Amusing Replay Moments . Ive tried multiple browsers and computers, but I just can't go to that page. Says there's an error. "Unable to contact server. Please Try Again. If this error continues, please contact and administrator"

I am having this issue as well, though the message I get is "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page". I should note I only have this issue while logged in; when I'm not logged in, I can see the page just fine.

Comment

I noticed that if I click on the top Paging, that I am able to Navigate to 4, but then when I navigate to the bottom, it still has Page 4 as a Page that I have not reached. I then get the same message as above.
      HaX^

Comment

I started to get the same message mentioned here only right after I deleted a post of mine on page 4 in that thread. Must be a bug, so it looks like I have unintentionally destroyed that page.

Comment

I went ahead and added a bunch of posts to push it over to page 5. Page 5 seems to work ok. ;)
          sigpic

Comment

I would be more than happy to destroy page 5 too just to see whether or not it's a bug.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X