Captains night and infest maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains night and infest maps

I had a thought that I shared tonight at the tail end of captains night. I'll readily admit that I'm biased as I typically enjoy infest rounds however it's my understanding that a number of other players do as well. The thought is to have a quick infest round played between captains rounds; perhaps 5 or 10 minutes max. This would give people time to take a break without any potential penalty (i.e. missing the start of a captains round) while at the same time allowing players who don't need or want a break to continue game play. Moreover, this 'infest interlude' would give those players that do enjoy infest an opportunity to play a few rounds of an otherwise seemingly underutilized game mode.

I think one round has merit. Anyone needing bio can take it during infest. I'll try this next time I'm hosting.

The mapvote will be authoritative. I'll note which map won, switch to infest, and then manually switch to the winning map after the one infest round, where Captains play will continue.

We'll probably try that every other Captains game, or something -- not after every map.

Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks Wyz! I look forward to seeing how it works out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X