Tug of war maps and TGNS-style surrender

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tug of war maps and TGNS-style surrender

There is a possible issue with the TGNS surrender mod and the design of the tug of war maps that came up tonight. Prior to tonight, I've never played a tug of war style map nor have a seen one being played. For those that might not be aware, the tug of war maps are modified versions of existing maps that have a single lane that winds from tech point to tech point. Marines and aliens start at either end of this lane and push back and forth for control.
    Regarding the issue, it may be a very minor due to the frequency at which the tug of war style maps are played. Nevertheless, there exists a real possibility that the non-surrendering team can't reach the surrendering teams hive/chair before the timer expires. I suspect that if either team surrenders as soon as it's permitted in a round, they'd win.

We can address this if it becomes a consistent problem.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X