ns2_origin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_origin

I've added ns2_origin to the game server with the following spawn possibilities (Marines, Aliens):

Control, Biodome
    Control, Furnace
    Control, Ventilation

https://forums.unknownworlds.com/dis...167/ns2-origin

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=859097492

Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Recommend removal of Furnace as an alien start. Ore Scanner is supremely easy for marines to dny, leaving only one natural, which is a tech point.

Comment

pSyk0mAn is working to improve Furnace, so we'll leave it long enough to give that a chance.

https://forums.unknownworlds.com/dis...omment_2344675

Originally posted by pSyk0mAn;c-2344675
      @Wyzcrak : The Map is similar to Veil, so I'm hoping to pull off the layout as it is.
      I'm still balancing and improving the map, so I would appreciate, if you kept Furnace as possible Alien Start for now. It's also supposed to be the best hive to hold Cargo doubleres at start.
      I've made a few improvements for Furnace hive tho:
      -Added more pipes to Smelting Room and changed their height so its easier to get up there and navigate between pipes
      -Shortened the diagonal part of the vent leading into Ore Scanner so skulks can get closer to the exit before being spotted
      (still enough time for marines building the power node hopefully)
      -Detailed corridor between Lava Catwalk and Ore Scanner, more cover for skulks and the bucket blocks the vent entrance
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X