TGNS Portal: Recent Contact Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGNS Portal: Recent Contact Cards

On the game server, we've long been able to click inside a given player's scoreboard row, on the white Contact Card icon, and see their BKA, various aliases, and Steam identity.

Now, when you click one of these cards, the player name is temporarily added to the bottom of your TGNS Portal page (all pages), and it's clickable to the player's Steam profile.

Eventually, they'll disappear. And only so many are remembered (I can tweak this if need be). But it's handy if you need to report someone, add them as a friend, or whatever else.

Be sure you're logged into the TGNS Portal to see the links.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

To be clear, this list is personalized to you. Only you see only the names of the players you have clicked on the Contact Cards for in your scoreboard. Nothing you do influences the TGNS Portal page of anyone else.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X