Captains Night Proxy: 6/2 - HaX^

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains Night Proxy: 6/2 - HaX^

If you haven't yet read what a Captains Night Proxy is: https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...ns-night-proxy

I don't plan on announcing who the Proxy is each time we have one, as it will be obvious when they create the week's event thread and post the password for the night.

But I do want to thank HaX^ for selflessly being the first to assume the role. My dev effort to facilitate this Proxy role might have flaws initially, and he might otherwise make a mistake (just as admins have when we host) as he finds his footing, so thanks to everyone else for helping make the night go smoothly as he acts as Proxy for tomorrow night's Captains Night.

Look for HaX^ to create the thread tomorrow for 6/2 Captains Night, and look for him to later post the event password in the same thread, just as admins typically do.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X